MaxiECU Renault Light commercial vehicle diagnostic system based on Windows PC
Now supplied with the latest MPM-COM High Speed USB interface (MPM-COM interface is required for some advanced coding and module access)
Advanced diagnostics on Renault Trafic to 2013 including :
- Engine (both Petrol and Diesel)
- SRS (airbag)
- Body Modules
- Injector Coding
- DPF regeneration and replacement
- Component initialisation
- ECU configuration
Advanced function such as injector coding, DPF region, module coding, activations and adaptations are now available with the MPM COM Interface supplied in this kit.
Covers most other Renault cars and vans.
Other manufacturers can be added for a small additional fee
Free product setup help and tech support included.
For a full list of supported functions click the link below to view the current coverage for Renault.
Download Renault coverage here
Fault codes are displayed with all available information
Live Datstreams can be displayed from various different sensors at the same time
Recent software updates include:
- Clio III, Mégane, Modus, Scenic II, Laguna II
- Updated descriptions of fault codes
- Clio III, Espace IV, Fluence, Kangoo I, II Kangoo, Koleos,
- Master III, Modus, Scenic II / III, Laguna II / III,
- Updated descriptions of fault codes
Ecu SID 305
- The addition of adaptation
- Deleting the learned value.
- Regenerating DPF
- Coding injectors code
- Master II
- Support for the airbag system AC6
- Support for the ABS Teves
- Laguna I
- Support for Bosch 5.3 ABS system
- Engine ECU
- Adding additional error codes and descriptions, update descriptions
- Support for automatic gearbox module
- Clio III, Espace IV, Fluence and Kangoo, Koleos, Traffic II
- Laguna II, Laguna III, Master III, Megane III, Modus, Scenic II Scenic II
- Support for models
- Espace IV
- Encoding module UCH
- Simple search engine type
-Coding injectors for engines with Controller DCM 3.4
Particle filter regeneration engines with DCM 3.4 Controller
-Read / write VIN, diesel CAN
-Megane II, Scenic II - Reading configuration and increase the number of codings in the body control module
-Megane II, Scenic II - Coding Start Cards
-Coding Injectors for engines 1.9 DCI
-Coding Configurations for MSA15 driver, Lucas DCP, EDC 15VM +
Scenic II - Dashboard
Coding module (change language, type of transmission, units km / miles, etc.)
Support Module ABS 5.3
Coding codes injectors in the ecu : SID301,DELPHI DCM 1.2
Improvement of clearing faults
Changing the service interval in models Megane 2 and Scenic 2
Coding modules in the model Megane 2
Coding injectors for engines with controller : EDC15C3,EDC15C13,DCM 1.2 (mpm-com)
Renault Service Diagnostics with your Windows PC or Laptop!
MPM advanced interface based diagnostic system for advanced diagnostics on Renault vehicles
The included software allows diagnosis on the majority of Renault modules, such as: engine, ABS, AirBag, automatic gearbox, air-conditioning system, dashboard and other modules, depending on the car equipment.
Near dealer level Renault diagnostics at an affordable price
Information about the MPM COM adapter (multiplexer):
For complete diagnostics a multiplexer is required which is not equipped in the ELM327 interface. The multiplexer is replaced with the MPM COM Advanced interface, no other adapters are required.
The Maxiecu system has the following advantages:
Service , advanced diagnostics not available with ELM based interface
A modular nature
Opportunity to buy a particular module, which reduces the purchase costs
Easy and intuitive configuration
Free and frequent updates
New modules in preparation (car makes)
A free OBD2 module for each module
The system can be completed gradually, which cuts the costs significantly.
What models of Renault can be diagnosed?
Please click on the link below to see a more detailed description to check the models and modules serviced by the software.
- Advanced MPM COM USB interface
- latest Version of the Maxiecu software on CD
- USB drivers
- User manual
- Licence to activate the Renault software module
- A free OBD2 module
- Free firmware and software updates
- Free product help and support
- 1 year warranty on hardware
You can contact us on 0289 744 5000 for any questions you have prior to buying this kit.