AC/DC Current Clamp CC-65
AC/DC Current Clamp, 20kHz Bandwidth, 1mV/10mA, 60A; It is a transducer which allows your multimeter to measure current data and enable your oscilloscope to measure the current waveforms. Supplied with coil cable with straight banana plug or BNC plug.
- Display current waveforms for fuel injectors
- Display current waveforms for fuel pumps
- Display current waveforms of primary and secondary circuits of ignitions coils
- For electronic diesel fuel injection control (EDC) systems, test of the Solenoid Valve
- It’s ideal for leak detection
AC/DC Current Clamp, 20kHz Bandwidth, 1mV/10mA, 60A
AC/DC frequency range: Up to 20 kHz
Effective Measurement Range: 20mA to 60A DC
It is a transducer which allows your multimeter to measure current data and enable your oscilloscope to measure the current waveforms.
Its current transducer is composed by permalloy and hall element, which linearly transform the AC or DC current to AC or DC current voltage. And if connect to an oscilloscope by BNC type connector, you're able to observe the current waveforms; If connect to a multimeter by banana type connector, you can obtain the current data.
Power circuit measurement and malfunction analysis;
Motor drive of frequency converter (or other electronics) measurement;
Power electronics equipments measurement.
The CA-60 current clamp is supplied with 4mm (banana) plug type connectors so can’t be plugged directly into the mScope or AutoScope Easy. To connect to them we recommend using an adaptor from BNC to 4mm plug.
- Electrical (at 20°C, 70 % R.H. maximum).
- The CA-60 current clamp has two calibration settings, set by a slider switch on the handle of the probe.
- 10 mA – 20 A DC/AC range: Transfer rate: 1 mV/10 mA (100 mV = 1 A). Use this for testing currents up to 20A..
- 20 A – 60 A DC/AC range: Transfer rate: 1 mV/100 mA (10 mV = 1 A). Use this for testing current up to 60A.