CarScope LAN 4-channel automotive diagnostic oscilloscope
CarScope LAN is а system specially designed as a reliable and easy to use tool primarily for automobile service professionals. It consists of a PC program in combination with a suitable hardware device.
Use of CarScope LAN is both quick and easy. Simply select the sensor, actuator or ignition circuit that’s going to be tested and the software automatically loads the required settings and gives you full details how to connect the CarScope LAN, along with advice on how the waveform should look like and general technical information on the component or the system being tested.
It is also important to note, that the CarScope LAN is a high efficiency ignition analyzer. Ignition waveform test function can be used to test the primary and secondary ignitions. Their waveforms are displayed in a single cylinder waveform and a parade waveform. It can be used to test all kinds of ignition systems.
Electrical safety of computer used!
Ethernet RJ45 Sockets are magnetically coupled and therefore CarScope LAN device and PC are galvanically isolated. The galvanic isolation completely eliminates the risk of damage to the computer that is used from electrical overvoltages and transient voltage spikes. It also eliminates ground loop currents flowing between the PC and CarScope device which can cause damage and inaccurate measurements.
CarScope LAN is free from USB connectivity problems!
A great advantage of the LAN connection is the great common mode rejection. Magnetic filtering minimizes static discharge noise, magnetic fields and radio frequency interference.
- 4-Channel PC Based Automotive Oscilloscope;
- Engine Analyzer, suitable for use with any vehicle;
- Ignition Waveform Analyzer Capabilities;
- Predefined sensor-specific measuring settings;
- Many automotive accessories are available;
- No need to install specific-scope drivers;
- Overload and reverse polarity protection;
- Local area network technology;
- TCP/IP server mode is used;
- LAN connection status indicator;
- Future firmware updates through internet;
- Wide power supply range;
- Real Time Screen Refresh Rates;
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8,10, 32 and 64 bit
CarScope LAN is a universal oscilloscope and it is not bounded to any brand or any model car.
Comprehensive Engine Analysis
CarScope LAN is the single solution to all your engine analysis needs. It’s designed with excellent opportunities to test all types of sensors and actuators used in modern cars.
CarScope LAN is a high efficiency of automotive engine analyzer. It is specially designed for automobile test and analysis of ignition systems. Ignition waveform test function can be used to test the primary and secondary ignitions. Their waveforms are displayed in a single cylinder waveform and a parade waveform. It can be used to test all kinds of ignition systems. It can be used to test ignition systems with or without distributor, and obtain ignition peak voltage, spark voltage and spark duration.
With the additional Pressure Pulse Sensor, CarScope LAN can be used for indirect checking of the engine's mechanical condition.
· 4-Channel PC Based Automotive Oscilloscope · Local area network technology
· Engine Analyzer, suitable for use with any vehicle · TCP/IP server mode is used
· Ignition Waveform Analyzer Capabilities · LAN connection status indicator
· Predefined sensor-specific measuring settings · Future firmware updates through internet
· Many automotive accessories are available · Wide power supply range
· No need to install specific-scope drivers · Real Time Screen Refresh Rates
· Overload and reverse polarity protection · Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- CarScope LAN – main hardware unit;
- Universal main probe - 1 piece;
- Universal probes - 3 pieces;
- LAN network cable;
- Power supply cable;
- Setup CD with the program.
Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8/10; 32-bit / 64-bit
Computer Processor 1.5 GHz (XP), 2-GHz 32-bit / 64-bit or better
Computer Memory (RAM) 2 GB memory or higher
Screen Resolution 1280×800 pixels or higher
Free Hard Disk Space 100 MB
LAN Network Adapter 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX IEEE-802.3 compliant