Autoditex Ignition Coil on Plug Extension Lead
Autoditex Coil-on-Plug Extension Leads are designed to allow testing and measurement of the secondary system of Coil on plug type ignitions, by locating the coil pack away from the plugs, it is possible to measure secondary ignition waveforms to the spark plugs, using a capacitive type pick up clamp connected to an oscilloscope. An extra ground cable is included to ground the coil pack if required.
Autoditex Extension leads are capable of displaying ignition patterns from any lab scope. Simply fit them between the coil pack and the plugs, place a capacitive secondary ignition pickup on each lead, and your oscilloscope will show accurate ignition waveforms with correct kV measurements
Universal Coil-on-Plug extension leads are designed to aid diagnostics on secondary ignition circuits by allowing an HT measurement to be made when there is no, or limited access, to any spark plug leads.
• Ideal for coil-pack diagnostics on modern engines.
• Enables the technician to correctly diagnose a fault without unnecessary component changing.
• Simply plugs in-between the coil-pack and spark plug.
• The leads are specifically designed to be used with capacitive secondary pick-ups.
• Allows for inductive couplers to be used on engines that have no HT leads to diagnose engine faults.
Available as a single lead or set of four