Home > DITEX SHOP > Diesel Common Rail
Delivery: No charge
Controls fuel pressure/quantity of Bosch high pressure common rail pumps
Common Rail Pump Driver is actually a simulator that controls the high pressure valve or the fuel metering valve in Bosch Common Rail systems. It maintains a constant pressure in the system due to the feedback with the High Pressure Sensor signal.
It’s used in self-made test benches for testing all Common Rail solenoid and piezo injectors.
The Common Rail Pump Driver can drive two valves simultaneously: the high pressure valve and the fuel metering valve.
1. User sets the desired system pressure with a 50bar or 100bar steps in the 200÷1600bar range.
Note: When using the Bosch CP1 high pressure pump, a maximum pressure of 1400bar can be reached. If the Bosch CP3 high pressure pump is used, pressure can reach up to 1600bar.
2. A constant pressure can be maintained at the fuel rail according to the set pressure value.
3. Actual pressure in the Common Rail is being displayed on a LCD screen.
4. There are two independent driving channels – one for the fuel pressure valve (on the Bosch CP1 high pressure pump or at the fuel rail) and one for the fuel metering valve on the Bosch CP3 high pressure pump.
- The Common Rail Pump Driver allows maintaining a constant pressure in the system and thus testing Common Rail Injectors at various modes thereby assessing their efficiency.
- Can assess the Common Rail High Pressure Sensor working condition.
Possible test bench configurations:
Bosch CP1 high pressure pump with a 1500bar high pressure sensor. With this high pressure pump a pressure of max 1400bar can be achieved.
Bosch CP3 high pressure pump (with present or cupped fuel metering valve), high pressure valve at the Common Rail and 1800bar high pressure sensor. Maximum working pressure is 1600bar.
Bosch CP3 high pressure pump (with present or cupped fuel metering valve), high pressure valve mounted in a separate self-made fuel rail* and 1800bar high pressure sensor.
*The separate self-made fuel rail must have a very well ribbed design to cool the fuel.
Common Rail test bench: Components selection
1. Choosing the Bosch high pressure sensor
By default, each device is set for a 1800bar Bosch high pressure sensor.
Note: You must contact us before purchasing the device to specify the High Pressure Sensor type.
In the Set
TEL: 02891 310 043