FCOM - professional Ford, Aston Martin Volvo, Mazda Jaguar and Land Rover diagnostic Interface and software
F-COM is diagnostic software for Ford vehicles, which includes Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Volvo, Land-Rover and Aston-Martin. F-COM comes with OBD2 to USB interface and is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 or Linux or Mac OS/X (using Wine emulation).
Please use our contact form to get more information about F-COM.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (ECU selection screenshot)
- Easy connection via smart USB to OBD2 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: J1850 PWM, ISO, CAN (HS-CAN & MS-CAN)
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault codes (DTCs)
- Measured values / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding (screenshot), including:
- PATS Immobilizer operations (timed & coded using PATScode.com)
- Injector coding (Delphi Duratorq TDCi, Denso Mazda, Bosch EDC16C3/EDC16C34/EDC16C7/EDC16CP39/EDC17C42, Siemens/Continental SID202/SID206/SID208/SID803/SID803A/SID803AM/SID807, Visteon DCU)
- DPF (FAP) regeneration and reset
- Fuel pump adjustment
- Odometer correction (paid feature - sold as separate module)
- Control unit configuration ( video)
- Flash and serial memory programming functionality will be available shortly in special F-COM programming module (flash programming is available to selected beta testers only, paid feature).
Click here to see program screenshots. .
F-COM is able to connect to control units on all Ford vehicles 1996-2013. ECU identification, fault code memory reading and clearing works on all control units. Live data is available on all important ECUs in models such as Mondeo, Focus, Fiesta and other. Actuator tests and coding is available for most demanded control units, more are added every update. F-COM detailed coverage listing is available here. F-COM also supports experimental diagnostics for Volvo.
In addition to the free updates of diagnostic functions, the software also comes with limited technical support: if you connect to a car that has any unsupported ECUs or some function does not work as expected, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or phone. We'll try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Sample screen shots:
Latest software updates
Configuration XML file (*.ecucfg) load/save redesign
Improved Ford UBP diagnostics
Added Ford UBP diagnostics
Added OBD2 emission tests readiness function to many SCP/CAN PCM ECUs
Added OBD2 emission tests readiness function to all UDS (ISO14229) ECUs
Added clear crash routine for Bosch UDS airbags (Focus/Mondeo 2010+)
Added clear crash routine for Siemens ISO airbags (Fiesta/Fusion/...)
Configurations added to the Ford C-MAX 2010-2015 BCM
Added overvoltage battery check before connection.
Fixed issue with malformed CCF configuation on Focus/Kuga 2016
Added font scaling for larger resolution displays (available in development mode)
Fixed configuration editing in large window size mode
Improved fault reporting (KWP2000/CAN/UDS response codes decoding)
Added support for Aston Martin DB7 (1994–2004)
Added ECU information to print/copy to clipboard function