Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia Complete Diagnostic kit for Garage and Enthusiast
|Our Price: £139.00(Inc. 20% VAT)|
Part Number: NDDS-100
Includes all hardware to access both new and old Fiat, Alfa and Lancia vehicles
- includes fully licenced software with free updates for one year
- two year warranty on all hardware
Fiat Alfa Romeo and Lancia complete diagnostic kit with fully registered Multiecuscan diagnostic software.
Full access to all supported Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia Diagnostic modules including engine, ABS, Airbag, Service Light Reset, Proxy alignment, Power steering and other advanced functions
Covers almost all Fiat, Alfa Romeo, and Lancia vehicles from approx 1999 or even earlier if the 3 pin adaptor is used.
1 Year free updates included.
Complete kit includes all necessary software and hardware, Fully compatible with the MultiECUScan software to allow scanning, coding and service light reset etc on all supported Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia models.
Included are PC interface kits to allow access to Engine, ABS, Power Steering, Service Light Reset and Airbag Modules on 16 pin OBDand (3 pin DLC and OBD1 3 Pin DLC equipped models*).
- ELM based USB to 16 pin OBD2 interface :This interface is ready for use out of the box, and runs at the higher speeds which the Fiat CAN systems use.Also includes quality OBD2 software which can be used on all other makes which support OBD2. This interface is tested and is an approved interface for use with the software. Includes 3 year repair or replace warranty
- KKL MultiECUScan compatible USB interface: This interface is specifically designed for use with the Fiat, Alfa and Lancia vehicles.
Four coloured OBD cable adapters to allow additional diagnostic options for Italian cars. These include ENGINE, Airbag, ABS, POWER STEERING and CAN ECU's. and More
- Green Adapter Lead (FiatEcuScan Adaptor 1) = Engine, ABS, Power Steering
- Red Adapter Lead (FiatEcuScan Adaptor 2) = Airbag
- Yellow Adapter Lead (FiatEcuScan Adaptor 3) = LS CAN
- Purple Adapter lead (MultiECUScan 'Adapter 4') to allow electric hood diagnostics.
- Green Adaptor Lead = Female pin 7 to male pins 1, 7, 9, 12.
- Red Adaptor Lead = Female pin 7 to male pin 3
- Yellow Adaptor Lead = Female pin 6 to male pin 1 / Female pin 14 to male pin 9 / Female pin 7 to male pin 12
- Purple Adaptor lead = Pin 7 on the diagnostic tool end of the adaptor is electrically connected to pins 7, 8, 11 & 13 on the car end of the adaptor.
There is a list of the pin and module used included For a full list of currently supported vehicles and modules please vists the Multiecuscan website www.multiecuscan.net
- 3 pin to 16 pin DLC adapter (use with the KKL interface, switch on pin 7 to diagnose pre OBD2 Fiat, Alfa and Lancia
This is a Plug and play kit, there is no need to modify any interface to access the different supported modules or mess about with adaptor cables (pin data is available on the FiatECUScan website)
Multiecuscan Software (free version download)
Customers who bought this item also bought: