Multiecuscan Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia Group Vehicle Diagnostic System (Tablet Based system)
The MultiECUScan Italian Vehicle Diagnostic Kit (Professional) bundle is a pro grade italian vehicle diagnostic tool. With this tablet based system you have near dealer level access on most Fiat, Alfa Romeo, new model Jeep Renegade, Dodge, new Chrysler and Lancia vehicles including light commercials.
Multiecuscan Coverage is from early 1990's to 2018 and includes Fault reading and clearing, Service reset, Parking brake maintenance mode, Proxy alignment, Activations, Adjustments, Programming and coding etc, The Multiecuscan software also has built in diagnostic assistance offering probable causes of faults and advice on repairing.
This Multiecuscan kit is suitable for use on all Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia cars fitted with the 16 pin OBD2 plug without any adapters or breakout boxes etc, The included multiplexed Multiecuscan interface automatically selects the required pin for the system you are diagnosing, the included 3 pin adapter will access the older models not using OBD2
Multiecuscan offers In depth diagnostic coverage for Fiat group vehicles including light commercials to current year 2018:
With the Multiecuscan diagnostic kit you can access many controllers including ABS, engine, Airbags, Power steering, body, instruments, door module, headlamp etc. Advanced diagnostic procedures are also possible including proxi alignment coding, adaption and service light reset. This kit can access all protocols including the low speed CAN used on the new models.
This Multiecuscan kit has Bluetooth and USB connections options built in
The included Windows Tablet has a full size USB and Bluetooth, the interface included in this bundle is a CANtieCAR 2.0 interface made by tieCAR.net Company. It supports both Bluetooth and USB modes.
The Multiecuscan Professional kit requires no Adapter cables or other leads for full vehicle system diagnostics on 16 pin DLC models:
The Multiecuscan professional italian vehicle diagnostic kit has a built-in multiplexer which selects the required pin automatically, which allows connection to all vehicle modules without additional adapters. The interface also has a built-in memory card which acts as a USB drive and contains the drivers and software. To diagnose the early pre 1999 models you need the included 3 pin to 16 pin adapter
Multiecuscan Professional kit Features:
- Single multiplexed Interface, replaces all other interfaces and no need for adapter cables on cars and vans fitted with the 16 pin diagnostic plug
- Bluetooth and USB connection options
- Use on any number of computers, the software is locked to the interface, an example of how this could used is the included tablet could be used in a mobile repair service van and the workshop laptop can have the software as well as both will be able to use the software
- 1 year access to fully registered Multiecuscan version and software updates
- Windows 10.1 inch Touchscreen tablet with 4 GB ram and 64 GB HDD
- Alloy Storage case
- CanTieCar V4.2 USB/Bluetooth Interface
- USB Cable
- MultiECUScan Software
- Interface Drivers and utilities
- Early 3 pin adapter for older pre OBD2 models
Click here to see the extensive coverage available for this equipment.
- Do I need anything else to use this System ?
- A: No, everything is included. It is a complete kit for diagnosing the Fiat Lancia Alfa Romeo Group vehicles. It is ready to use on receipt and an ideal, cost effective tool for specialists.
- Does this system work on Ducato vans?
- A: Yes, all Fiat Ducato vans are well covered from the early type 230 right through to latest type 250 and 290 models with later models coverage including air suspension, proxy alignment, TPMS, etc.
- Is this a new Tablet or refurbished one?
- A: The tablet is new and unused, running Windows 10 and has more than enough memory and processing power to easily run the software. It has good specs for a 10 inch tablet. 4gb RAM, 64 GB HDD, Quad core processor, Wifi, Bluetooth, Touch screen, Long battery Life, Full size USB,
- Is this kit good for Garage use? would it be suitable for Fiat Alfa specialists? We had Fiat tools before but they weren't easy to use and coverage was poor.
- A: This system is an ideal tool for specialist garages or as a tool to add near dealer level Fiat Alfa diagnostics to your existing diagnostic coverage. It is pre installed and ready to use out of the box. The tool is easy to use and the software includes tips and guides to help diagnose and repair problems, the software is legitimate it is not a cracked, counterfeit or bootleg program unlike so many other diagnostic tools out there.
- Can this device reset the service indicators on diesels? The flashing oil light?
- A: Yes, the diesel vehicles require a two step service reset procedure, this tool can do it.
- To what year is the coverage for this?
- A: Generally the coverage is to 2018 for most models