FiCOM Italian Vehicle diagnostic system
FiCOM is diagnostic software for Fiat, Alfa, Lancia and light Iveco vehicles. It covers also other vehicles made in cooperation with Fiat such as IVECO Light commercial vehicles, Hymer, Jeep, Maserati, Ferrari, Peugeot Boxer vans and Ford Ka II. Some motorcycle coverage is also included,(for full FiCOM coverage please visit this page).FiCOM comes with smart OBD2 to USB interface which contains multilpexer for both K-Line and CAN-BUS communication. This means that interface works fully automatic without need to hassle with jumpers, switches, or wires. Supported protocols include KW71, KWP2000, ISO15765 with extended IDs and extended addressing.
The software is very easy to use. We also tried to maintain compatibility with Fiat Examiner Smart, wiTECHplus and Iveco EASY/Eltrac where possible.
Latest Software updates News Here
For a full description of the software including coverage etc please visit http://www.diagwiki.com and look under FICOM for more info,
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (model selection and ECU selection screenshot))
- Fully multiplexed all-in-one smart USB2.0 interface
- Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: KW71, IAW, KWP2000, FIAT9141, ISO15765, UDS, ...
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Fault freeze frame reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Measured vaules / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding: (screenshot)
- Control unit configuration (screenshot, video)
CoverageFull ECU coverage listing is available here.
You'll get: FiCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, quickstart sheet. All this packed in a box. Software download online, We provide standard 2-year warranty for our products. Adapters are optional accessory only if you need to diagnose vehicles without OBD2 socket.
Sample software screenshots:
Latest Software updates:
Corrected JTD injector coding routines for 4/5 cyl engines
Added new ECUs for Citroen/Peugeot rebranded models (Jumper/Boxer, ...)
Added cylinder shutoff test to recent Iveco Daily Bosch EDC17 ECUs
Fixed autoscan CAN-BUS DTC problem on Iveco Daily 2014+
Added new Iveco Daily security algorithms
Many Iveco Daily 2017+ bugfixes
Improved motorcycle actuators
Added new brands - MV Agusta, Gas Gas, Malaguti, Voxan. Also improved Ducati coverage
Improved motorcycle live data
Added OBD2 emission tests readiness function on selected UDS (ISO14229) ECUs
Fixed ECU recognition on FIAT9141 protocol
Fixed VM Motori EDC16C39 codings
Improved Iveco Daily 2018+ coverage
Improved vehicle selection
Fixed ISO14229 coding issue (timed delay)
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE