Foxwell NT200 DIY Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
(Inc. 20% VAT)
|Our Price: ||£35.00|
|List Price: |£40.00
|Saving Of: ||13%|
Part Number: nt200
Foxwell NT200 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
The Foxwell NT200 EOBD / OBD-II Car Diagnostic Scan Tool will read & clear Engine fault codes and display live sensor data from the car''s engine, including the Oxygen sensors (if fitted). it will also take a vehicle out of "limp home mode" or reduced power, provided the fault is not a permanent fault and allow the vehicle to drive normally until the problem is fixed.
It is compatible with all* petrol cars 2001 onwards and diesel cars 2004 onwards.
The tool displays fault code definitions on-screen (P-Code and description), Freeze Frame data is also displayed (the stored data when a fault occurs) and can be cleared, the NT200 is also quick and simple to use - The perfect tool for keeping in your glovebox. Please note that this tool only communicates with the engine ECU and will diagnose why the orange Engine Block symbol is illuminated on the dashboard. It does not read faults from other systems or clear other dashboard warning lights (such as ABS and airbag warning lights).
Foxwell NT200 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Functions
- Read and clear engine fault codes
- Switch off Check Engine Light (MIL)
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
- Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- Read real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- View Readiness Test Status for emissions testing
- Read stored and pending fault codes
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Large backlit, multi-line graphic display
- Compatible with petrol cars from 2001*
- Compatible with diesel cars from 2004*
- EOBD / OBD-II cable with 16-pin connector (for the 16-pin socket on all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Supports all EOBD / OBD-II languages (ISO-9141, ISO-14230 (KWP2000), PWM, VPW and CAN)
- Takes power from the car - no batteries needed
- Foxwell NT200 EOBD / OBD-II Scan Tool
- USB PC cable for updating software
- User manual
- Engine management diagnostics on ALL* 2001+ petrol and 2004+ diesel UK-sold cars
(* - Passenger cars sold from new within the EU, with fewer than 10 seats and a gross vehicle weight rating of less than 2500kg)
- Please note that this tool only communicates with the orange Engine Block symbol on the dashboard.
It does not read faults from other systems or clear other dashboard warning lights (such as ABS, Airbag or Annual Service lights)