New Release! Foxwell NT520 Pro All-System Diagnostic Tool, Vauxhall Opel Version
The Foxwell NT520 Pro All system diagnostic tool Vauxhall Opel is a cost-effective professional level diagnostic solution for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
"There's no other handheld diagnostic tool at this price point that can match the functions and coverage of the NT520 "
- Live data stream display
- Fault reading and clearing
- Service functions
- Free one to two day shipping to UK address included
- Shipped from The UK, Supported here in the UK
- LIFETIME free updates included
- Genuine UK Foxwell tool with UK support and serial number
- ideal tool for enthusiast or Professional users
The NT520 Pro Vauxhall Opel version works on all models, there is no restriction on VIN as used by other more expensive tools, or if you have a garage it will cover all models, it is not locked to one or two VIN guaranteed.
Coverage correct as of May 1st 2018.
Models must have 16-pin diagnostic connector.
1997-2016 model covered
Lifetime free software updates are now included with every Foxwell NT520 Pro purchased from us, as is a free UK service and support package. The Foxwell tools sold on our website are genuine products complete with a Foxwell UK serial Number and UK based service and support..
Including basic functions such as code reading, fault code clearing and live data display, the NT520 Pro is also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
The NT520 Pro is the first affordable diagnostic tool that allows technicians to access systems that were usually only available with high end tools.
- Includes LIFETIME free software updates
- Other vehicle manufacturers can be added (up to 5 Manufacturers)
- Service reset
- EPB support
- Bi Directional testing
- Not locked to one VIN,
- Covers all current Vauxhall Opel Models fitted with the 16 pin OBD2 plug, Older models fitted with the 38 pin connector in the engine compartment are not currently supported.