Foxwell NT520 Pro Honda Multi System Diagnostic Tool
The Foxwell NT520 Honda Multi System Diagnostic Tool is a cost-effective professional grade scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialist garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
Not only does it include basic functions such as code reading and clearing and live data stream display, it is also is capable of advanced functions such as component actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
- Reads and clears diagnostic error codes and resets MIL
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports adaptations and control module coding on selected cars
- Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
- Upgradable to cover other car makes (maximum 5 manufacturers)
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- lifetime free program updates included
Vehicles must have 16-pin OBD2 diagnostic connector.
Guaranteed genuine Foxwell UK tool With Foxwell UK support tag (what does this mean?)