HiCOM is diagnostic tool for Hyndai and Kia vehicles. It supports all OBD2 compliant vehicles since 1996 (see detailed ECU coverage
Our OBD2 to USB HiCOM interface contains 10 multiplexed ISO9141 K-Lines, high-speed CAN-BUS and analog measurement circuits. Supported protocols include ISO15765, KWP2000 and ISO9141.This interface is included in the package.
For immobilizer programming we provide SMATRA pin code service.
- Fully multiplexed all-in-one smart USB2.0 interface
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (screenshot)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Freeze frame reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Measured vaules / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (screenshot)
- Control unit coding (screenshot)
- ECU resets & installation
- Common-rail injector calibration coding
- SMARTRA Key coding
Full ECU coverage listing is available here
Includes the HiCOM OBD2 USB interface, USB cable, quickstart sheet. Software download online (software on CD-ROM on request only, the software outdates very quickly, so please consider if you really need installation media). We provide standard 2-year warranty for our products.
You can purchase extended 5-year hardware warranty for your diagnostic interface within 14 days of delivery date: