iCarsoft BM-II BMW/ MINI Multi System Diagnostic tool
(Inc. 20% VAT)
|Our Price: ||£127.00|
|List Price: |£149.00
|Saving Of: ||15%|
Part Number: BM-II
BM-II BMW Mini Multi system diagnostic tool
The New BM-II is the new model i910-II from iCarsoft is a simple to use handheld diagnostic tool designed for BMW and Mini models. Reads and clears faults in the engine, ABS and Airbag system easily and quickly. Will reset the airbag fault light (a common problem on Mini models)
When you buy from us you get:
- Free software updates
- iCarsoft genuine product guaranteed
- Free support, we are the authorised UK agents for iCarsoft products
iCarsoft BM-II BMW and MINI handheld diagnostic system.
The BM II advanced handheld tool from iCarsoft is equipped with a large, easy to read 4 inch colour screen housed in a tough easy to hold tablet form tool,
As well as having the built in power to interrogate and diagnose faults in all the majors systems on BMW and Mini models with fault code reading and clearing, live data stream display and full OBDii functionality, The BM-II can tackle more demanding jobs such as DPF service and replacement, Service light reset, and Throttle body alignment.
With no internal power or batteries required (the tool is powered by the vehicle when connected to the OBD2 port) It is ready to use as soon as it is connected to a vehicle with no worries about flat batteries or recharge needed for the tool, as long as the battery is good in the vehicle , the tool is ready.
Oil/Service inspection reset and Rear Brake Reset (EMF) Function
The iCarsoft BM-II will reset the Oil change required and the brake pad replacement (conditional based service) via one button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EMF (parking brake) Reset Function
Brake Pad / Shoe changes on vehicles equipped with EMF (Electronic Parking Brake) can only be carried out using a Diagnostic Tool to correctly complete rear brakes service. The iCarsoft BM-II supports this function on supported models.
Steering Angle Reset
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicle's require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tool will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles - this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot. The BM-II Tool can also adapt a new DPF Filter where supported.
ECTS Reset Function
After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body (ECTS), adaptation must be carried out (also the case if the negative terminal of the battery has been disconnected or when the Engine Control Unit has been replaced). The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tools will perform Electronic Throttle Body adaptations on supported vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) on any OBDII vehicle!
- Supports many other BMW only functions - Engine, Auto Transmission, ABS, Air bag, Air condition, Instrument cluster, Elec. immobiliser system, ETC, EPB, OBD16 ect.
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys
- Read Live Data Stream info
- Upgradeable via USB or TF card
- Multi-language support
- Guaranteed genuine product from an authorised UK iCarSoft supplier
OBDII coverage and functions: (BMW and any other vehicle that supports OBD2)
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data Stream
- Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Colour Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Main Unit
- Hardcopy User’s Manual
- Main cable
- USB cable
- TF Card
- Nylon carry case
- TF card reader
- Latest Version 2016 model
- Authorised iCarsoft UK distributor
- Free product support included
- Easy to use, suitable for the DIY repairer
- Turns Off SRS lights, ABS, DSC, and Engine management lights
- DPF Functions
The BM-II Multi system scanner is a BMW and MINI specific diagnostic system from icarsoft. Module coverage is excellent on all bmw and mini models with all major modules covered (engine, ABS, SRS, instruments etc ) View live data in graph form with superfast refresh rates
Latest version of the BM-ii Handheld, stand alone tool, no computer needed to diagnose the vehicle.
Built in OBD2 cable and connector, no other cables or adapters are required (pre 2001 models will need the 20 pin adapter)
Free software updates directly from icarsoft website.
Full colour screen and easy to navigate user interface.
One year warranty and free tech support.
Reads and clears fault codes on supported modules.
Turns off fault lights.
Displays live data stream.
Displays ECU information.
Resets Oil service
High speed USB2.0 update
Scantool Direct are authorised distributors for icarsoft tools and we can supply any icarsoft tool.
We also provide full back up and support for any product purchased from us.
BMW 16 pin to 20 pin adapter. Enables the BM-II to connect to the older BMW models fitted with the 20 pin diagnostic socket found in the engine bay
Customers who bought this item also bought: