The CR Plus developed by iCarsoft is an advanced universal vehicle diagnostic platform for the majority of cars and light commercial vehicles manufactured in Asia,Europe and the USA.
Better coverage than the LAUNCH CRP129 and CRP123, Covers French vehicles and European Ford.
Note: The CR Plus can communicate with the four main control modules (Engine, ABS, SRS and Auto Transmission).... It does not read Body, Suspension, Climate, etc
In addition to the diagnostic coverage, The CR Plus Includes the following special functions: Service interval reset, Electric Parking brake open and close and Steering angle sensor calibration.
100% Genuine iCarsoft tool guaranteed and free product support included.
"Excellent coverage on engine, ABS, SRS, and transmission systems on the majority of cars and vans. Also resets service lights, Opens Electric parking brakes for pad changes and calibrates steering angle sensors, All with free tool updates direct from the manufacturer and free tool support from authorised iCarsoft UK distributors"
Supported Functions include, read the fault memory, displaying both current and stored manufacturer defined fault codes with description on the screen, clear the fault memory, display live data stream in either text or graph form. service reset, Electric parking brake service, and steering angle sensor calibration.
The CR Plus can also reset the service indicator, calibrate steering angle sensors, and release the electric parking brake to allow pad replacement, repair etc.
Generic OBDii Functions included
Also included is Generic OBDii functionality and OBDii related testing capability on all supported models
CR Plus coverage (vehicles must have 16 pin OBDii socket)
- Asia: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda,
- USA: USFord, GM, Chrysler,
- Europe: Benz, Smart, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel,
- LandRover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EUFord, Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia，
- Australia: AUSFord，Holden
Features & Benefits:
• OBDII diagnostic full function
• Multiple car models (covering over 40 models from Asia, America and Europe).
• Support 4 Systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
• Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
• Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
• Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere.
• Auto module search
• Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
• Supports vehicles 1996 & newer ( OBDII & CAN )
• Retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 & U0 codes,
along with manufacturer specific P1, P3 & U1 codes – both permanent & pending
• Read & Clear Check Engine Lights
• Turn off MIL & reset monitors
• Displays DTC definitions right on the screen
• View freeze frame data & I/M Readiness monitor status
• Display live PCM data stream & O2 Sensor test data
• Graph, record & replay data in full color
• Resets Oil Service Light
• Brake Pads Reset
• Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
• Code cause / solution tips guide users to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
• Retrieves vehicle information ( VIN, CIN and CVN )
Twelve Super Advantages:
1. Read & Clear DTCs
2. Read Data Stream
3. Full ECU Diagnosis
4. Diagnose Multi-brand Models Equipped With OBDII-16 DLC
5. Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys
6. Oil Light/Service Reset
7.Brake Pads Reset
8.Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
9. 4.0” TFT LCD With 480 * 320 Pixels
10. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
11. Upgrade Via TF Card
12. Support Multi-language
And for more, refer to User's Manual.
• Display: 4.0” TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are
operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by
the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of
the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently
performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures
necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification
number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
● Main Unit
● Hardcopy User’s Manual
● Main cable
● USB cable
● TF Card
● Nylon carry case
● TF Card reader
- instructions for updating the icarsoft CR Plus.
• Step 1: Please click the link below to download the iCarsoft updating tool.
iCarsoft Updating Tool for Second Generation Product.
• Step2:Please download below updating instruction and follow it step by step.
Detailed instructions for Updating