MaxiEcu Mercedes Diagnostic System for 38 pin Diagnostic Socket Models.
The MaxiEcu diagnostic system is an innovative, european designed diagnostic system designed for diagnostics on 38 pin diagnostic socket equipped Mercedes models.
Access Engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Instruments and more on older Mercedes models that standard OBD2 diagnostic systems cannot successfully diagnose due to the systems all being assigned to different pins in the Socket.
Now Maxiecu have developed a 38 pin interface with pins fully wired to use in conjunction with the advanced MPM COM interface which can connect to the different pins in the 38 pin diagnostic socket.
Systems covered include:
- Engine (Petrol and Diesel)
- Signal acquisition modules
- Climate control
Coverage is dependent on the vehicle as not all models will have all modules fitted
Vehicles covered include:
- C Class W202
- CLK W208
- E Class W210
- S Class W220
- SLK R170
Laptop or PC
Pentium II (or higher) speed of 400MHz
XP,SP3, Vista, Windows 7/8 and 10 (32-64bit)
- MaxiEcu software download.
- Activation key to unlock the Mercedes diagnostic module, a Free OBD2 module is also included with every Manufacturer module
- MPM COM diagnostic interface and USB cable
- 38 pin - 16 pin Maxiecu adapter for Mercedes