Multiecuscan WiFi enabled ELM diagnostic interface
|Our Price: £19.99(Inc. 20% VAT)|
|Add OBD2 Adapter full set: |
Part Number: MES327wf
Brand: Scantool Direct
- Compatible with all Current models supported in Multiecuscan.
- Top quality hardware uses ELM firmware V2.1
- Easy to install and setup
- Optional cables and adapters to access all the supported manufacturers supported in Multiecuscan.
Multiecuscan ELM WiFi Diagnostic interface Version 2.1 ELM firmware, compatible with Multiecuscan, Forscan, and many other diagnostic programs requiring an ELM327 V1.4 or better.
MultiECUScan Italian Vehicle Diagnostic Kit (WiFi ELM Based version)
The MultiECUScan Italian Vehicle Diagnostic Kit is a pro grade Italian vehicle diagnostic tool that in conjunction with your computer you have near dealer level access on most Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia vehicles including light commercials.
suitable for use on all Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia cars,
In depth diagnostic coverage:
With the Multiecuscan kit using the coloured adapters you can access many controllers including ABS, engine, Airbags, Power steering, body, instruments, door module, headlamp etc. Advanced diagnostic procedures are also possible including proxi alignment coding, adaption and service light reset. This kit can access all protocols including the low speed CAN used on the new models.
Adapters or other leads required for 16 pin OBD2:
Some systems and vehicles can be diagnosed by using the ELM interface without Adapter cables, To access all the systems you either need to have the coloured adapter cables or purchase these, To diagnose the early pre 1999 models you need the 3 pin to 16 pin adapter
Compatible with all recent versions of windows including XP, Vista Windows 7/8 and 10
Example Screenshots of the software below
If you need a wireless option for your Fiat diagnostic system then this wifi enabled ELM based interface will fit the bill.
- High speed data transfer wirelessly, (no cables)
- Guaranteed Multiecuscan software compatible
- Genuine ELM firmware Version 2.1
- Compatible with all diagnostic software programs requiring an ELM based interface version 1.4 or better
- Also compatible with Apple products.
- SSID: OBDII WIFI
- IP: 192.168.0.10
- Port: 35000
- Subnet: 255.255.255.0
- Antenna: Internal
- WIFI Range: 50 ft (approx 15 meters)
- Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
- Indicator LEDs: Power, OBD, PC (also applies to Phone/Tablet)
- Nominal idle current: 45mA
Customers who bought this item also bought: