OBDLink MX+ is a one-of-a-kind wireless OBD adapter that transforms any iPhone, iPad, or Android device into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool, trip computer, and real-time performance monitor capable of accessing manufacturer-specific vehicle data.
The newest addition to the OBDLink family is even faster, more reliable, and more feature-rich than its predecessors.
It is the only wireless iOS-compatible scan tool on the market that supports the proprietary GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN vehicle networks, giving you access to dozens of additional ECUs and thousands of manufacturer-specific trouble codes and parameters, including ABS, SRS, TPMS, A/C, transmission temperature, and wheel speeds.
While there are other solutions capable of displaying real-time data, OBDLink MX+ is optimized for maximum throughput, delivering up to four times more data samples per second than the closest competitor. This translates into smoother gauges and graphs, and the ability to simultaneously display multiple parameters.
OBDLink MX+ incorporates features not found in competing adapters that make it safe to leave plugged in: hacker-proof wireless security, overvoltage/load dump protection and ultra-low-current sleep mode. For added peace of mind, MX+ comes with free firmware upgrades and free technical support.
Why should you choose MX+?
- Enhanced Diagnostics: read (and clear) manufacturer-specific codes and access live parameters on a wide range of Ford, GM, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota vehicles*OBDLink App Add-On required*
- GM-LAN and Ford MS-CAN: read and clear trouble codes from ECUs on proprietary vehicle networks that are off limits to BlueDriver and FIXD
- Unmatched performance: MX+ is 300% faster than the closest competitor — display multiple live parameters and enjoy smooth gauges & graphs
- Dozens of compatible apps, and more added all the time!
- Intelligent sleep mode: plug it in, and forget about it — it won't drain your car's battery
- Hacker-proof: unique security mechanism eliminates the risk of unauthorized access
- Rock-solid connection: no dropped packets, no gaps in the data