MaxiECU Renault Light commercial vehicle diagnostic system based on Windows PC
The Renault Maxiecu diagnostic tool will cover the Renault Master range from 2001 to 2014 making it possible to diagnose and repair models that do not support generic OBD2, this kit communicates using Renault protocols and will talk to older models from 2001, it will diagnose faults in engine ABS, SRS Body modules Climate, gearbox and instruments depending on the year, generally the Master II coverage is Engine, ABS, Airbags, with body modules covered from 2005, The coverage for the Master III includes the above but with added coverage for instruments, climate and automatic gearbox.
Now supplied with the latest MPM-COM High Speed USB interface (MPM-COM interface is required for some advanced coding and module access)
- Communicates with older non OBD2 compliant models
- Free software updates
- Displays live streaming data
- Fault codes are shown with description where possible
- Reads faults
- Clears faults
- Easy to use
Advanced diagnostics on Renault Master-II and Master-III from 2001 to 2014 including :
- Engine coverage (F9Q 1.9, G9T 2.2, M9T, 2.3, G9U 2.5, ZD3 3.0, S9W 2.8 variants)
- SRS (airbag)
- Body Module
- Climate control
- Injector Coding
- DPF regeneration and replacement
- Component initialisation
- ECU configuration
Advanced function such as injector coding, DPF region, module coding, activations and adaptations are now available with the MPM COM Interface supplied in this kit.
SOFTWARE SCREENSHOTS BELOW
Covers most other Renault cars and vans.
Other manufacturers can be added for a small additional fee
Free product setup help and tech support included.
Fault codes are displayed with all available information
Live Datstreams can be displayed from various different sensors at the same time
Recent software updates include:
- Master II
- Support for the airbag system AC6
- Support for the ABS Teves
- Laguna I
- Support for Bosch 5.3 ABS system
- Engine ECU
- Adding additional error codes and descriptions, update descriptions
- Support for automatic gearbox module
- Master III,
-Coding Injectors for engines 1.9 DCI
Renault Service Diagnostics with your Windows PC or Laptop!
MPM advanced interface based diagnostic system for advanced diagnostics on Renault vehicles
The included software allows diagnosis on the majority of Renault modules, such as: engine, ABS, AirBag, automatic gearbox, air-conditioning system, dashboard and other modules, depending on the car equipment.
Near dealer level Renault diagnostics at an affordable price
Information about the MPM COM adapter (multiplexer):
For complete diagnostics a multiplexer is required which is not equipped in the ELM327 interface. The multiplexer is replaced with the MPM COM Advanced interface, no other adapters are required.
- Advanced MPM COM USB interface
- latest Version of the Maxiecu software on CD
- USB drivers
- User manual
- Licence to activate the Renault software module
- A free OBD2 module
- Free firmware and software updates
- Free product help and support
- 1 year warranty on hardware
You can contact us on 02891 310043 for any questions you have prior to buying this kit.