ToCOM is diagnostic software for Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles.
Please use our contact form to get more information about ToCOM.
- Support for wide range of ECUs and models (Vehicle and ECU selection screenshot)
- Easy connection via smart USB to OBD2 interface
- Designed to maintain compatibility with dealer tool (see comparison with Toyota Techstream)
- Automatic ECU recognition
- Automatic vehicle scan (video)
- ECU Identification (screenshot)
- Fault code (DTC) reading (screenshot)
- Fault code clearing
- Freeze frame (screenshot)
- Monitor function (Engine readiness) (screenshot)
- Measured vaules / live data (first, second and third screenshot)
- Live data recording
- Diagnostic protocol printing
- Actuator tests (video)
- Control unit coding and adjustments ("utility" function)
- Control unit configuration (customization) (video)
Beta version customer satisfaction guaranteeDue to high demand on this product, ToCOM is currently provided in form of beta version, but it still comes with customer satisfaction guarantee. The beta version has some known problems that cannot be resolved without cooperation with customers. We're trying to be as transparent as possible: detailed ToCOM diagnostic coverage is available here, all currently known issues are described below.
- 14-days money-back guarantee if you will not be happy with the product.
- All customers are eligible for free updates.
- If you encounter any problem, please let us know. We'll try to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- The product comes with full user support.
Known problemsWe provide 2 years warranty for our products.
Important notice: You are ordering beta version of ToCOM. Please read this page carefully to understand all limitations of beta version.
Latest software updates:
Fixed Lexus K-CAN gateway communication issues
Added selected Daihatsu models
Added overvoltage battery check before connection.
Added support for most models up to 2018
Initial support for 2018 models
Communication routines improvement fixing various problems on older ECUs
Improved fault reporting (KWP2000/CAN/UDS response codes decoding)
Fixed communication problems with pre-1999 ECUs
Fixed autoscan crash under certain conditions