New Release! Vident iLink400 Advanced Multi-System Scanner, BMW and Mini.
The iLink400 is the latest and most affordable BMW and Mini diagnostic system offering a very cost-effective option for professionals, enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
Ready to use, fully updated software installed and ready to go
Free UK based support
Free Priority 24 hour shipping included (UK only)
Covers all models to 2016
- Free one to two day shipping to UK address included
- Shipped from the UK and supported here in the UK
- Three Year free updates included
- Genuine UK Vident tool with UK support and serial number
- Ideal tool for workshop or mobile mechanics
- Coverage and special function similar to Factory level diagnostic systems
BMW MODELS COVERED 1987-Present
1 Series - E81,E82,E87,E88,1M,F20,F21
2 Series - F22,F23,F45,F46,F87
3 Series - E30,E36,E46,E90,E91,E92,E93,F30,F31,F35,F34,F80
4 Series - F32,F33,F36,F83,F83
5 Series - E28,E34,E39,E60,E61,M5,GT(F07),F10,F11,F18
6 Series - E24,E63,E64,M6,F12,F13,F06
7 Series - E23,E32,E38,E65,E66,F01,F02,F03,F04,G11,G12
8 Series - E31
I Series - I01,I12
X1 - E84,F48,F49
X3 - E83,F25
X4 - F26
X5 - E53,E70,X5M,F15,F85
X6 - E71,E72,X6M,F16,F86
Z1 - E30
Z3 - E36,Z3M
Z4 - E85,E86,E89,M
Z8 - E52
MINI For Most Models 2002-Present
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
R61: Paceman (2013-2016)
F54: Clubman (2016-present)
F55: Hatchback (2014-present)
F56: Hatchback (2014-Present)
F57: Convertible (2014-Present)
Rolls-Royce MODELS COVERED
RR1, RR2, RR3, RR4, RR5
The iLink400 works on all models, there is no restriction on VIN as used by other more expensive tools, use it on multiple models with no restrictions, or if you have a garage it will cover all models, it is not locked to one or two VIN guaranteed.
it is ideal as a specialist tool for all BMW and Mini models.
Three years free diagnostic software updates are included directly from the manufacturers when purchased from us, as is a UK based service and free support package. All Vident tools sold on our website are genuine products, we are an approved UK Distributor.
- UK Distributor - Free Priority UK shipping Included - Includes VAT
- UK service and Support - Free Product Registration Service if required - Free Technical advice - Two Year Warranty
- Delivered Fully updated and ready to use.
- The ILink400 has the option available to add other manufacturers, up to a maximum of 5 makes, If you want to add more makes contact us for a price
Including basic functions such as code reading, fault code clearing and live data display, the iLink400 is also is capable of advanced functions, such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
- Compatible with both obdi and obdii vehicles
- Works on the latest 2016/2017 vehicle models
- Multi-system diagnosis - read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (dtc's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems,
- Covers engine, abs, airbag, automatic transmission, immobilizer and climate control and more
- Quick test function to test most common vehicle systems
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Supports battery configuration.
- Request and record live sensor data. display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously
- Retrieve ecu information
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Support advanced functions, Actuations Programming etc
The iLink400 is the latest, most affordable Specialist diagnostic tool from that allows technicians to access systems that were usually only available with high end tools.