Vident iLink400 Advanced Multi-System Scanner, VAG Version.
The iLink400 VAG is the latest and most affordable Handheld VAG diagnostic system offering a very cost-effective option for professionals, enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
Excellent coverage on the VW commercial vehicle range including:
- VW Crafter to 2016
- VW Caddy to approx 2018
- VW Transporter to approx 2018/19
- VW Amarok from 2010.
Ready to use, fully updated software installed and ready to go
Free UK based support
Free Priority 24 hour shipping included (UK only)
Screenshots showing coverage for ilink400 VAG
Covers VW Commercial vehicles - CRAFTER, CADDY, TRANSPORTER, AMAROK
- Free one to two day shipping to UK address included
- Shipped from the UK and supported here in the UK
- Three Year free updates included
- Genuine UK Vident tool with UK support and serial number
- Ideal tool for workshop or mobile mechanics
- Coverage and special function similar to Factory level diagnostic systems
The iLink400 VAG works on all models, there is no restriction on VIN as used by other more expensive tools, use it on multiple models with no restrictions, or if you have a garage it will cover all models, it is not locked to one or two VIN guaranteed.
it is ideal as a specialist tool for all VAG models.
Three years free diagnostic software updates are included directly from the manufacturers when purchased from us, as is a UK based service and free support package. All Vident tools sold on our website are genuine products, we are an approved UK Distributor.
- UK Distributor - Free Priority UK shipping Included - Includes VAT
- UK service and Support - Free Product Registration Service if required - Free Technical advice - Two Year Warranty
- Delivered Fully updated and ready to use.
- The ILink400 has the option available to add other manufacturers, up to a maximum of 5 makes, If you want to add more makes contact us for a price
Including basic functions such as code reading, fault code clearing and live data display, the iLink400 Volvo is also is capable of advanced functions, such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
- Compatible with both obdi and obdii vehicles
- Works on the latest 2016/17 VAG vehicles
- Multi-system diagnosis - read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (dtc's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems,
- Covers engine, abs, airbag, automatic transmission, immobilizer and climate control and more
- Quick test function to test most common vehicle systems
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Supports battery configuration.
- Request and record live sensor data. display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously
- Retrieve ecu information
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Support advanced functions, Actuations Programming etc
The iLink400 is the latest, most affordable Specialist diagnostic tool from that allows technicians to access systems that were usually only available with high end tools.