Vident iSmart 800 Multi Make Vehicle Diagnostic and Analysis System
The Vident iSmart800 is a Windows tablet based feature rich scan tool with intuitive user interface, sophisticated diagnosis, wide vehicle coverage, advanced graphing, bi-directional component tests, component calibration, module coding and programing capabilities.
Includes the 16 pin OBDii Diagnostic plug, Mercedes 38 pin and BMW 20 pin adapters,
We ship worldwide via DHL contact us for a quote.
The 16 pin OBDii plug does not require any breakout boxes keys or adapters to communicate with the latest vehicles, all protocol/ pin selection management is handled by the multiplexed VCI.
The iSmart 800 utilizes a 8“ high resolution IPS LCD touch screen (1280 x 800), a secure, solid-state 32GB hard drive and a Intel Quad-core processor that delivers boot-up in less than 30 seconds, the multitask-capable windows 10 Operating System to offer you the best intuitive user interface and user-customizable configuration. With an unusual combination of sophistication and simple operation,
The iSmart800 is suited to any tech—from rookies to seasoned diagnostic specialists.
- 8" high-resolution 1280x800 capacitive touch screen for a detailed view
- Tough water resistant case enclosing the tablet, It’s able to withstand the rigours of a workshop environment
- Built-in camera to save and share photos for your repair records
- Wireless Bluetooth® communication with vehicles within up to 70~100meters working range
- Dual band WIFI to access your favorite web resources Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 10 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio, HDMI and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Secure, solid-state 32GB hard drive and a Intel Quad-core processor
- TF card slot for increasing the memory up to max 128GB
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, freeze frame, functional tests, ECU information, adaptation, matching, and coding for dozens of vehicle systems
OEM-specific coverage for over 78 American, European and Asian makes from 1996 to 2017 (some makes 2019) with automatic VIN identification for easy vehicle communication
System Detection – detects only the systems that are specific to your vehicle and reads for errors, meaning you haven’t got to spend time looking through data that might not
One-Touch Full Vehicle Code Scan & Clear quickly checks and clears codes for all available modules on the vehicle
Ability to record all available live data parameters and graph any four on screen at once Study and compare mode of Live data — real-time data can be compared against
known good measurements
Direct Access to the most common required special functionalities such as oil service, EPB, ABS, SRS, BCM setup, key programming, DPF regeneration, throttle body
alignment, steering angle sensor calibration, battery configuration, etc.
Comprehensive data manager that can store thousands of vehicle records, customer data,vehicle IDs, fault codes, repair notes and diagnostic results.
Interactive Data Logging sessions and remote control enable direct contact with Vident Technical Support for first-hand bugs troubleshooting
High compatibility Windows operation system for more applications such as oscilloscope,video scope, OE technical data.
- Includes 3 years free updates,
- Full UK based support and help package included, Support via Remote assistance if required.
Fully legal and official Vident product with CE certification available on request.